It's been a long time coming but I have some commission slots still open for this month!
This is what I'm offering...
Commission Prices! (Prices very depending on complexity, taxes included)
-Illustration (Full body, fully rendered characters)
- $125 for 1 character, one prop (simple chair, etc…) and gradient background
- +$25 (and up) fully detailed background (dependent on complexity)
- +$50 for additional character (2 max)
-Characters Sheets or Character Creation (simple color, three angles, detail shots)
- $90 for ref of an existing character or I will help you create one from scratch
- +$10 for overly complex characters
-Busts (chest up)
- $30 B&W line art
- $50 simple shaded
- $75 rendered
- $400-500 and I will animate an illustration. This includes animated pinups or regular scenes with full background. 1-2 characters. Ask for more details! Examples soon! These are also very limited due to the amount of work it takes to create. I may only offer one or two a month.
- $100 YCH pinup option. Same as $135 illustration tier, but I get to choose the pose, clothing, and props. You provide the ref, the rest is up to me and you get what you get. No refunds. Experimental option for people who cannot make up their minds and want a small discount.
- $30 chibis. They are cute and stuff. They have big heads. vOv
- Ask about mass produced items such as dakimakuras, mousepads, or playmats. Fees subject where applicable.
- $20 full body sketches, black and white “rough pencil”. Messier than cleanly lined work. Will be done as warm ups during streams.
- Email refs or inquiries to CowsGoMoose (at) gmail (dot) com
- Commissions will be accepted upon review of request. I will email you with an accept or decline message.
- If I do not respond within 24 hours, assume the message got lost in spam or was never received. If this happens, you have permission to pester me here about it until I respond. Sorry in advance.
- I will draw anything as long as it’s not offensives to sex, race, religion, or pertaining to politics. Please check my pinup blog for more detailed/specific rules regarding pinups. Yes, I will draw monsters, animals, anthro, and robotic humanoids.
- I prefer if you were 18+ when commissioning me.
- Payment will be up front and in full. I will not start drawing until I have received payment.
- You will get thumbnail sketches for poses, rough or clean lines, 300 DPI PNG of your commission for personal printing, permission to repost artwork with proper credit given, and one revision (color change, minor edits) after completion or final sketch.
- If you emailed me and missed a chance to get a commission slot, you get priority next time I open.
- I very rarely will accept toys, games, giftcards, or art trades if I am in a stable financial position to do so. I will gladly accept gifts, though!
- No refunds past sketch phase. Refunds may take a week to process, so please be certain that you want to commission me before sending money.
- You must provide your paypal email upon request in order for me to send you an invoice for payment.
- Prices do not reflect professional freelance rates.
- I may stream your commission as I work on it. If you don’t want your commission streamed, let me know!
Some commissions will only be posted on my pinup blog.
Additional fees may apply for very complex commissions.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a note. Please be respectful.
Artwork will be completed over the course of one month before opening again.
Queue (status updated regularly)
- Two Character - Cert (Complete)
- Ref Sheet - Cert (Started)
- YCH Commission 2x - TG
- Char Creation Sheet - J
- Char Commission - AD
- Char Bust Commission - RR
- 2 Char Commission - NA
- Sketch - JK (Started)